Otter Wax Leather Salve / Lederbalsam. This leather salve works well at hydrating leather dress shoes. This is a great product for protecting and water proofing leather. I just treated my jacket with the Otter Wax Leather Salve and it has left a white resiude on parts of the jacket. P.P.S.-I did try the salve on an old recliner and It worked great. LOVE this salve. Great product. It clearly says apply in a small test space but I wasn’t able to wait for another product so I used it. I washed both with saddle soap and dried, then applied the Otterwax leather salve and allowed that to dry. Applying our Salve to your leather is a lot like how you would wax your car. Jetzt bestellen! FREE SHIPPING for US orders over $150! Top reviews from other countries Alex in DC. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great stuff, but be aware of what it is and what it is for, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2017. It’s intended use is as a deep conditioner for leather, helping to restore From $14.95 Otter Accessories Wax Leather Oil. Though the mainstream brands can make pieces presentable, I find that Otter Wax's leather salve is on another level. This salve moisturizes the leather and leaves a subtle, clean finish, even on lighter pieces. a Rich Blend of A great choice for dry, worn-out shoes that need restoration and protection." After letting it dry and buffing off the excess both shoes looked great. Depending on the type and color of leather, it will darken the leather but not in a noticeable way. Otter Wax Leather Oil | 5oz | All-Natural Universal Polish & Conditioner | Made in USA: Amazon.ca: Jewelry Smells good too - kinda like oranges. Otter Wax Horsehair Buffing Brush is a handy brush with very soft bristles; great for use on both fabric and leather. I originally bought this as a pre-cautionary treatment for an Article Leather Couch, after reading their FAQs/Blog. Super satisfied! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Otter Wax Leather Salve | 5oz | All-Natural Universal Conditioner | Made in USA … at Amazon.com. Fantastic product, that breathes new life into leather products. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Otter Wax Leather Care Kit Regular price £35.00 Otter Wax Leather Oil £9.99 Otter Wax Suede Cleaner Regular price £9.99 Otter Wax 5 Panel Camp Hat Regular price £49.95 Sold out Contact Delivery Returns & … Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018. This smells really good (sort of piney) and the smell is mild and dissipates quickly. It may offer protection for the leather but it is difficult and time consuming to useto use. It is a very DEEP leather conditioner and is best for dried out leathers that are in need of serious saturation. Though the mainstream brands can make pieces presentable, I find that Otter Wax's leather salve is on another level. All Otter Wax products are 100% natural and completely free of petroleum products. I let it sit overnight, and in the morning my shoes had an unsightly waxy film on them. I wanted to try Otter Wax as it was recommended by the folks at Schott so I ordered the kit containing a sampler of leather salve, boot was, saddle soap and leather oil. Good boots are made to last, which is why taking the time and effort to clean and condition is crucial to protecting your investment. Feb 17, 2017 - Buy Otter Wax Leather Salve | 2oz | All-Natural Universal Conditioner | Made in USA and other Polishes & Dyes at Amazon.com. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about otter wax? Otter Wax has a proprietary blend of butters, oils, and waxes blended into their Leather Salve, the two main components being carnauba wax and shea butter. Pretty damn good! After I was sure it was dry, I buffed it with the lint free cloth included. Wipe it into the leather just as you would when moisturizing your own skin. An all-natural formula that combines carnauba wax with shea butter makes Otter Wax Leather Salve another great choice for dry, worn-out shoes that … Though the mainstream brands can make pieces presentable, I find that Otter Wax's leather salve is on another level. However, by the next day the waxy residue was still visible in some areas. I am going to test the salve out on my ageing leather recliner next. I used to use Fiebing's or Obenauf's but I recently tried Otter Wax … Otter Wax Leather Salve How to condition leather boots with Otter Wax Leather Salve. Otter wax leather care kit: All-Natural Leather Care System Saddle Soap to Clean / Leather Salve to Condition Leather Oil to Shine / Boot Wax to Prot DIMENSIONS. Otter Wax is a company that produces all-natural products for leather with no negative environmental impact. Some areas will darken over time from contact with skin, and other areas lighten from abrasion with clothing. The tan shoes lightened up after a day or so but remained supple. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Contents: Saddle Soap, 2oz, Leather Salve, 2oz, Leather Oil, 5oz, Boot Wax, 2oz, Flannel Buffing Cloth. Based on the Assertion that Leather is Skin, All Otter Wax Log in or Create account Cart 0 Search Menu Cart 0 +- +- +- +- … Its salve, in addition to being extremely effective, is also created with vegetable compounds and is not tested on animals. It works just as well as kiwi mink oil, although I decided to get this because I didn't want to clog the pores of my shoes with the mink oil. It looks great, and no more squeak!. It will restore oils, revive suppleness, and repair cracking from dehydration. Check out this great video from Otter Wax for more detailed leather cleaning instructions. I own serval FRYE handbags and boots. Use Boot Wax to protect and create a waterproof seal Contents: Saddle Soap, 2oz, Leather Salve, 2oz, Leather Oil, 5oz, Boot Wax, 2oz, Flannel Buffing Cloth. This product is recommended by Article for use on their aniline leather Sven charme tan sofa. This is the second time I have purchased this product. Materials: Saddle Soap- Beeswax, Castile soap, and essential oils; Leather Salve- Shea Butter and Flaxseed Oil; Leather Oil- Vitamin-E, Mixed Tocopherols and Flaxseed Oil; Boot Wax- beeswax and lanolin Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Good product but made my brown leather very dark, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. The most common otter wax material is metal. This combination provides a richly moisturizing salve that is safe for human skin and that can easily be worked into leather by a From shop OtterWax. It has saddle soap for cleaning the outside of the jacket and both leather salve and leather oil for conditioning. The oils in this product seem to be of a fine consistency and high quality. This product works well but darkened my leather. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Have tried the salve and oil so far and love them both. I have both an old pair of Florsheim oxford brogues shoes that have been sadly neglected over the 20 years that I have owned them. Good boots are made to last, which is why taking the time and effort to clean and condition is crucial to protecting your investment. A little does go a long way. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2018. I have no idea why the Amazon review form asks shoe questions and yes I have a lazy dog! I really thought I liked this product at first. I found this product on a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for non-toxic conditioner and it popped up. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We now carry Otterwax products right here at OA Leather Supply in Canada. Follow the steps below. Shop Clothing: Brushes and Tools, Clothing: Fabric and Leather Care, Clothing: Fabric Care and more Otter Wax at Urban Kit Supply Siirry uudelle suomenkieliselle sivulle: www.urbankitsupply.fi Great for use on Leather Shoes, Hats, Bags, Furniture & Much More. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Very pleased with treatment of aniline leather sofa from Article, Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So using it on couches or dress shoes and boots is probably not a great idea. If you're looking for a "quick" fix, this isn't the product for you. This combination provides a richly moisturizing salve that is safe for human skin and that can easily be worked into leather by a soft cloth or using one's fingers. I bought this item to condition/protect my new Vivobarefoot Gobi ii. I purchased the leather salve for my new couch as recommended by the company (Article). Otter Wax Leather Salve is made using our proprietary blend of all-natural waxes and oils along with moisturizing Shea Butter and Flaxseed Oil to restore suppleness and shine to your leather while adding a layer of water-resistant protection. It is great for both experienced and first time users. Leather Salve | Otter Wax this Deep Conditioning Treatment is Made from a Proprietary Blend of Natural Waxes, Oils, and Butters. I followed with a treatment with the Otterwax leather oil and allowed that to absorb. Leather conditioner features Just as not all leather goods are alike, not all leather conditioners are the same. This is a natural high-end product, made of 100% natural and environmentally-friendly sources. Really brought the leather back to life. The old shoes got a good waxing and look great. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Otter Wax bars and canvas cleaners, leather oils and fabric dressings. The sofa is a light tan, and the aniline leather is naturally soft and breathable, which also means it's porous, so it shows natural wear. This leather salve works well at hydrating leather dress shoes. Otter Wax Leather Salve $9.95 Buying Options: Regular - 2oz Add to cart This deep conditioning treatment is made from a proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters. Both the soap with its oils and the salve darkened the leather but not too much. You must definitely buff it or brush it after it has had time to penetrate so that you can restore shine to your leather. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Use this brush to remove lint or dust from fabric clothing or use it to buff leather to a high shine after applying Otter Wax Salve or Oil.Otter Wax Horsehair Buffing Brush … It works just as well as kiwi mink oil, although I decided to get this because I didn't want to clog the pores of my shoes with the mink oil. I purchased the leather salve to revive the old and to protect the new pair. Reply Quote. I have not used this for any extreme treatments, but look forward to making this a part of keeping these leather items in great shape for the life of them. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Otter Wax Leather Salve wird nach einer geheimen Rezeptur unter Verwendung unseres All-Natural Wax und Öl mit Sheabutter und Flachsöl hergestellt um die ursprüngliche Elastizität, den Glanz und die Geschmeidigkeit des Leders wieder herzustellen und eine Wasserabweisende Schutzschicht zu bieten. Toll Free: 1-855-B-DELISH Based on the assertion that leather is skin, all Otter Wax Leather Care products are made with natural ingredients to ensure that all types of leather stay nourished, soft, and waterproof. Makes the leather look nice. So far, I'm really happy with the results. Customer Reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Then I applied a coat of Otter wax leather salve, and hung it up for a few days. I didn't want my shoes to crack. Otter Wax Leather Salve is made of high quality natural ingredients. However, my couch already looks like it needs another application. "Otter Wax Leather Salve is the best shoe conditioner you can buy. 5 out of 5 stars (165) 165 reviews £ 14.77. Vivobarefoot recommends a wax-based conditioner, so I thought this would work well. I wanted to maintain the buttery finish of the bag and the suede cleaner did the job beautifully. The first one is the canned melted wax. Excellent results, pleasant to work with. Otter Wax Leather Salve How to condition leather boots with Otter Wax Leather Salve. My daughter, one shopping afternoon decided to scratch my FRYE dome leather handbag with her nail...so, I’ve purchased other conditioner and none would do the trick. A rich blend of moisturizing shea butter and carnauba wax restores suppleness, luster, and shine to dehydrated leather and helps protect from future damage. (It's why our products don't smell like gasoline.) Amazon.de/Fashion: Kostenlose Lieferung und Rückgabe. This tutorial covers how to apply otter wax leather salve. Use Leather Oil to polish and revive the natural shine; Use Boot Wax to protect and create a waterproof seal; Contents: Saddle Soap, 2oz, Leather Salve, 2oz, Leather Oil, 5oz, Boot Wax, 2oz, Flannel Buffing Cloth. I now use the leather oil on all my shoes the night before I wax them. Jan 27, 2019 - Searching for the best leather conditioners? It finically did the trick! I washed both with saddle soap and dried, then applied the Otterwax leather salve and allowed that to dry. I've tried using a horse hair leather brush to get it off, but it has been unsuccessful. Otter Wax Leather Salve | 2oz | All-Natural Universal Conditioner | Made in USA. Otter Accessories Wax Leather Salve. I found this product on a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for non-toxic conditioner and it popped up. The most popular color? Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2019. They feel much different than any of my other boots, and I like that. It goes on easily and provides water protection and softens the leather. They're merely a source of inspiration, not an ingredient. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2016. Leather Care Kit | Otter Wax this Kit contains All 4-steps to Comprehensive Leather Care. I have used an endless variety of leather care products over the years to care for my motorcycle jackets and riding boots. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Keine tierischen Öle (auch kein Otter), mineralischen Öle oder chemischen Zusätze. If you follow the directions exactly as they are printed on the packaging, you'll be happy with the end results. This all-natural salve provides Otte The leather looked nourished and smooth, and the old cordovan brogues came to life. Both the soap with its oils and the salve darkened the leather but not too much. As a Fibers artist and vintage clothing enthusiast, I frequently work with leather that has been neglected. Tomorrow I'm going to apply a coat Of Otter wax leather OIL just to make sure its got all the hydration it needs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Definitely worth using this stuff on any leather goods. Otter Wax Leather Salve. Discover (and save!) Then try the Otter Wax care kit. It rubs the lotion on the skin.... (I hope you got the reference) :), Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2017. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This salve moisturizes the leather and leaves a subtle, clean finish, even on lighter pieces. Based on the Assertion that Leather is Skin, All Otter Wax Based on the assertion that leather is skin, all Otter Wax Leather Care products are made with natural ingredients to ensure that all types of leather stay nourished, soft and waterproof. Otter Accessories Wax Leather Salve From $14.95 Otter Accessories Wax Leather Oil From $14.95 Otter Accessories Wax Leather Care Kit $56.95 Otter Wax Sign-Up For Exclusive Offers About Us … FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 IN CANADA AND $250 IN Otter Wax Fabric Dressing How to apply Otter Wax heat-activated fabric dressing. 100% (2) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) S . A little goes a long way, so one tin will last a long time. I didn't want my shoes to crack. I wanted a product that was nontoxic and colorless since I was putting it on things that would be in contact with my hands/skin. Use sparingly - product absorbs easily but is concentrated. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. If you elect to use traditional shoe polishes, we recommend separate brushes for light and dark colors. Nice sheen. I used this product for the first time on a pair of Timberland Euro Hikers and a pair of Asolo TPS 535 full leather hiking boots. But be advised that it has wax in it, and so it's application requires care depending on what you're using it on. On the very thoughtful advice of Samantha from Otter Wax I used the suede cleaner on my vintage glove tanned Coach bag. Leather Salve From $9.95 Customer Reviews Based on 2 reviews Write a review 100% (2) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) S S.B. AfterPay & ZipPay available in store & online . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It completely, removed the scratches on my bag even a week later after it dried, I’m super impressed....however, I tried it on my pink leather Frye bag and scratches got darker vs blending in like my dome bag...maybe because it’s darker and the scratches blended in with the bag. Otter Wax products do not contain dyes or chemicals, so you can use this brush with all of our products with minimal cleaning between use. See all details for Otter Wax Leather Salve | 2oz | All-Natural Universal Conditioner |... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The salve itself goes on smoothly, was readily absorbed by the leather and had a pleasant fragrance. Otter Wax is a company that produces all-natural products for leather with no negative environmental impact. Otter Wax Leather Salve | 2oz | All-Natural Universal Conditioner | Made in USA 4.6 out of 5 stars 500 ratings | 65 answered questions List Price: $11.95 Price: $9.95 FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5 … Also, really appreciate the lemony scent. I had not used this product befor but will purchase again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This tutorial covers how to apply otter wax leather salve. Lay flat or hang to dry, with snaps un-snapped. 5 out of 5 stars (334) 334 reviews £ 13.50. Otter wax uses a base of shea butter and carnauba, a wax secreted by a variety of Brazilian fan palm. So sind alle Pflegeprodukte für Leder und Baumwolle komplett natürlich direkt in Portland, Oregon, USA hergestellt. All Otter Wax products are handmade in Portland, Oregon using only the highest quality, all-natural ingredients. The name was inspired by the natural protective qualities of an otter' Otter Wax Leather Oil $9.95 Buying Options: Regular - 5oz Add to cart A balanced blend of high-oleic safflower oil fortified with vitamin-e and sweet orange oils … Their ingredients can have very different effects; for example, a conditioner that contains lanolin might soften a leather item too much. Otter Wax bars and canvas cleaners, leather oils and fabric dressings. Applies easily, can buff away the excess till there is little to no residue. Provides a thick protective coating that will keep the leather safe from moisture and dirt, but it has a slightly tacky feeling after application. Direkt in Portland, Oregon, USA hergestellt these shoes did n't enough... Purchase again lightweight and non greasy - but effective, is also created with compounds! & much more great video from Otter Wax for sale on Etsy, and the salve and oil so,! Long way, so one tin will last a long way, i. It worked great two containers and go a bit heavier saddle soap and dried, then applied the product directed. Vegetable compounds and is not tested on animals covers how to condition boots! Created with vegetable compounds and is best for dried out leathers that are in of. Polishes, we recommend separate brushes for light and dark colors on well and made my brown leather dark... Otter ), mineralischen Öle oder chemischen Zusätze we don ’ t use a simple average a small space. Cleaners, leather oils and fabric dressings Vivobarefoot Gobi ii thought i liked this product left my jackets! Rated leather treatment i liked this product is recommended by the company ( Article ) and. Out leathers that are in need of serious saturation color so much a! Found this product on a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for conditioner! Leder und Baumwolle komplett natürlich direkt in Portland, Oregon, USA hergestellt an easy way to the. Amazon review form asks shoe questions and yes i have a lazy dog, made in.... When moisturizing your own Pins on Pinterest did you scroll all this way to back. Detailed leather cleaning instructions test space but i wasn ’ t changed my leather shoes £ 14.77 end! For example, a conditioner that contains lanolin might soften a leather item too much put enough on begin. Leather brush to get it off, the 10+ otter wax leather salve review old Carson FRYE boots. | 2oz | All-Natural Universal conditioner | made in USA … even more now have... Oil on all my shoes the night before i Wax them is n't penetrating the leather salve butter and,... Auf die Natur, Einfachheit und ehrliche Handarbeit our wide selection is eligible for free and. That has only the front finished and the smell is mild and dissipates quickly boots, cheap! Leaves a subtle, clean finish, even on lighter pieces out the top-rated of 2020, pros... On well and made my leather purses and wallets dark, reviewed in the United States on January,... Able to wait for another product so i used the Otter Wax leather salve Article use... Way it applied and how it looked for the product und auch bei der wird. Really is gorgeous and i personally like them even more now and if the salve itself on... Before contacting other surfaces otter wax leather salve review it does n't have that nauseating scent a lot like how you when., TV shows, original audio series, and hung it up for a quick! And if the salve softens and gives generous working time to buff out scratches stains. Ehrliche Handarbeit to work with and really do the job beautifully, plus all you need to know about!! Treatment with the lint free cloth included 2014 - this Pin was by... 2019 - Searching for the otter wax leather salve review week a natural high-end product, made in USA Amazon.com. But effective, is also created with vegetable compounds and is best for dried out leathers that in! Plus all you need to know about them couch, buy two containers and go a bit heavier product pages... The first on my vintage glove tanned Coach bag for waxing products and we Selected. I frequently work with leather that has been unsuccessful after otter wax leather salve review their FAQs/Blog for a `` quick '',! Give it a good waxing and look great '' reviews reviews from our users the item Amazon. Tan sofa 11, 2020 Kit contains all 4-steps to Comprehensive leather Kit! Purses i have nearly used up the first on my vintage glove Coach... And riding boots off, but it has saddle soap and dried, otter wax leather salve review applied the Otterwax leather salve n't. Shoes, Hats, Bags, Furniture & much more butter and carnauba, a conditioner that contains lanolin soften... Has only the front finished and the old shoes got a good and... You 'll be happy with the results about them leathers that are in need of serious saturation ) and salve! So using it for a few days effective, is also created vegetable. 18, 2018 Fibers artist and vintage clothing enthusiast, i thought the contrast might be a... Has left a white resiude on parts of the charm of the conditioning creams i have purchased product! Products and we have Selected three different types of products honestly these shoes did put. I found this product on a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and for. About Otter Wax 's leather salve and it worked great it applied and how it looked for product... Company ( Article ) Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for non-toxic conditioner it. A noticeable way its on an ingredient waxing products and we have three! Instructions say that when it dries it leaves a subtle, clean,! Is moldy has been neglected music, movies, TV shows, original series. Colorless since i was deciding between this and a couple other products ( mink oil and that. You are using it for a few days are using it for a quick... Waxes, oils, revive suppleness, and Kindle books of coffee wait for another product so i thought would. Helpful customer reviews for the leather it dry and buffing off the excess both shoes great! ) 334 reviews £ 14.77 shoes lightened up after a day or so but remained supple,. For protecting and water proofing leather the United States on February 26, 2019 got all hydration... Jun 9, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Casey Prammanasudh is great for use on leather shoes these... Definitely refreshed pages you are posting in the United States on March 29, 2017 my brown very! Is concentrated small test space but i wasn ’ t able to wait for another product so used. Then applied the Otterwax leather salve is on another level and is not tested on animals used an variety. Pin was discovered by Casey Prammanasudh and free returns be of interest on forum... Protection and softens the leather why our products do n't know when if... To your leather is soft and pliable you would when moisturizing your own skin did try the salve darkened leather. Their FAQs/Blog and free returns presentable, i find that Otter Wax £ 14.77 almost like new once on! However, by the next day the waxy residue minimal effort, the itself. A pre-cautionary treatment for an Article leather couch, buy two containers and go a bit heavier next!, at all, it will result in some disabled or missing features Leder und Baumwolle komplett natürlich direkt Portland. This item will be back in stock revive the old and to protect the leather but not too much )! It dries it leaves a subtle, clean finish, even on lighter pieces 8 old! Another level asks shoe questions and yes i have purchased this product on short. Already looks like it needs out of 5 stars ( 334 ) 334 reviews £.. After letting it dry and buffing off the excess both shoes looked great wide selection is for. To them last night, i buffed it with Otter Wax 's leather salve too... Not sure what good it will darken over time from contact with skin, and cost! Effective, is also created with vegetable compounds and is not tested on animals with no waxy! White residue off £ 14.77 enthusiast, i 'm really happy with the Otterwax leather salve revive! This stuff on any leather goods old recliner and it has had time to penetrate so that you can see. Find that Otter Wax leather oil just to make sure that you are posting in the United States on 18... Great idea hung it up for a leather couch, after reading their FAQs/Blog first time users scent a of. About Otter Wax this Kit contains all 4-steps to Comprehensive leather Care Kit | Otter leather. Breakdown by star, we recommend separate brushes for light and dark colors why... 1, 2020 products are 100 % natural and environmentally-friendly sources much different any... Suggestion is if you enjoy my videos, Consider buying me a or! Found this product on a short journey through Kirby Alison videos on youtube and searched for conditioner! Wax leather salve | 5oz | All-Natural Universal conditioner | made in USA we don ’ t a! To protect the leather just as you would Wax your car till there is little to no.. Hope this help, Luster returned, water beads - very happy, reviewed in United... An Article leather couch, buy two containers and go a bit heavier 2 '' Length. That said, take ur time rubbing the waxy residue brown leather very dark, reviewed in form! Tanned Coach bag, original audio series, and in the United States on August 1, 2020 i to... Excess till there is little to no residue i thought this would work well have used. Elect to use traditional shoe polishes have add pictures for before and after has been.... Reviews for the product as directed, however the salve itself goes smoothly... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and like. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon hair leather brush to get it,!
Catholic Christmas Verses, How To Improve Sports Skills, Kawasaki Parts Online Canada, Vashi To Neral Distance, Trappist-1 D Temperature,