4,7 von 5 Sternen 84. Q Acoustics 3020 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The coated paper woofer cone is light, rigid, and helps give the 3020i’s their deep, punchy sound quality. Er kann hier seit 2018 bestellt werden. This is great news for those looking for large-scale sound on a tight budget. Kundenmeinungen (19) zu Q Acoustics 3030i. Call 1300 308 711, Phone: 1300 308 711Email: sales@theaudiotailor.com.au, Unit 9/20 Rivergate Place, Murarrie, Qld 4172. The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Seit Q Acoustics im Jahr 2006 gegründet wurde, arbeitet das englische Unternehmen mit den weltweit anerkanntesten Lautsprecherentwicklern zusammen und setzt die modernsten heute im Chassis- und Gehäusebau verfügbaren Technologien ein. At the heart of these … Elac Debut B6.2. Seit Jahren dreht sich die Preisspirale im HiFi-Markt gefühlt nur noch in eine Richtung. Regallautsprecher mit 2-Wege-System; 170 mm × 278 mm × 282 mm (H × B × T) Gummifüße und Bedienungsanleitung in Zubeghör eingeschlossen; Der 3020i ist ein Regallautsprecher von Q Acoustics. Unser Testerteam wünscht Ihnen zu Hause bereits jetzt eine Menge Freude mit Ihrem Q acoustics 3020i! Was für ein Endziel beabsichtigen Sie mit Ihrem Q acoustics 3020i test? 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass Q also gives you the choice of several high-quality vinyl finishes, to better match this speaker to your décor. 17 (89%) 4 Sterne. With power and purity of sound at their heart, the 3020i’s are amongst the most dynamic sounding speakers in their class. PRICE DROP on Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers in WALNUT to ONLY $399 a pair! Die 3020i wirken zwar … What makes them so unique is that they are a young company, only established in 2006. It's first in best-dressed and our sale is only on for a limited time or until stocks last (and stock is … 88; Electrical & Electronics; 31 Jul 2020 6:24pm ; 51 0. out of stock Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker (White Only) - $299 Delivered (RRP $549; Last Sold $399) @ RIO Sound and Vision. As an added benefit, noise created inside the enclosure has been greatly reduced. (Normally The coated paper woofer cone is light, rigid, and helps give the 3020i’s their deep, punchy sound quality. Does not cover misuse. Der Impedanz- und Phasengang der 3010i: Q Acoustics 3010i: Verlauf und Phasengang der elektrischen … Ideal for larger rooms and/or lovers of dance, rock and full orchestral music, the 3020i brings greater dynamic realism, enhancing the feeling of 'being there'. Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years. Q-Acoustics 3030i Lautsprecher-Ständer, Paar, weiss. Good News! The Q Acoustics 3020i is a slim-line bookshelf/standmount speaker designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact stylish cabinet design. This practise allows us to monitor our online marketing campaigns. Das für einen erwachsenen Sound nötige Volumen wird durch einen cleveren Trick in der Designgebung bereitgestellt. Choose between Carbon Black for a technical look to blend well with your other hi-fi components. Join 20,000+ subscribers. Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand. This is thanks to their 125mm and 22mm precision drivers which focus on the power to size ratio. E&OE, QED Profile 79 Strand Speaker Cable Black (3 Metre Pair Deltron), QED Profile 79 Strand Speaker Cable Black (6 Metres), AudioQuest SureGrip 100 Banana Plugs (Silver), A Former Award-Winning Speaker That’s Been Improved, Design: Compact 2-Driver, 2-Way standmount speaker (, Frequency Response: (+3 dB, -6 dB): 64 Hz – 30 kHz, Suggested Amplifier Power: 25 - 100 Watts - must be "clean" power, Speaker Wire Binding Posts: Accept bare wire and banana plugs, Finish: Available in Carbon Black, Artic White and English Walnut. Key Features. Despite the fairly considerable hike in price over the original 3020 model they replace (£190), the improvements featured in these ‘i’ variants make them just as competitive. We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Produkttyp Regallautsprecher; Serie Q Acoustics 3000 Series; Betrieb; Prinzip passiv; Leistung; Empfindlichkeit 88 dB/mW; empfohlene Verstärkerleistung 25 - 75 Watt; System 2-Wege; Übergangsfrequenz 2.900 Hz; Frequenzgang 64 - 22.000 Hz; Frequenzgang von 64 Hz; Frequenzgang bis 22.000 Hz; Impedanz 6 … Wir haben uns der wichtigen Aufgabe angenommen, Produktvarianten unterschiedlichster Art ausführlichst zu testen, sodass Sie als Interessierter Leser auf einen Blick den Q acoustics 3020i sich aneignen können, den Sie als Kunde für ideal befinden. They were not started by music lovers or retired rock musicians, they were established by professional engineers whose sole purpose was to create the best in loudspeaker and audio performance. With its distinctively designed, rounded cabinets, the 3020i is a stylish speaker. $48.00), Your price Which is, as you might have guessed, a favourable one. Produktdatenblatt. 1 in Lautsprecher-Anschlussstecker. Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The SoundStage! Select options. Revised Drive UnitsWith their newly developed surrounds, the bass units are even more accurate and faster to respond. The tweeter units are decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that the treble isn’t affected by vibration from the bass unit. So if needed, please remember to mention to our friendly staff that you've seen a lower price online. We appreciate your understanding and patience. Finally, the English Walnut vinyl finish is the ideal complement for both antique and contemporary wooden furniture. The Q Acoustics 3020i is a slim-line bookshelf/standmount speaker designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact stylish cabinet design. 4,7 von 5 Sternen 5.033. Compare Close. Q-Acoustics 3030i Lautsprecher-Ständer, Paar, schwarz. The 3020i features new low profile binding posts that have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs. $42.00, Save $6.00 © 2004-2021 Audio Trends Pty Ltd. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. With power and purity of sound at their heart, the 3020i’s are amongst the most dynamic sounding speakers in their class.Big Sound From A Small SpeakerWith a larger diameter bass cone and increased cabinet volume, the Q Acoustics 3020i offers a more powerful sound than its little brother, the 3010i. E&OE, Your price The 3020i features new low profile binding posts that have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs. Getting most speakers snug up close to a wall can be an impossible task with lengthy banana plugs connected, but not with the 3020i. Q Acoustics Speakers Q Acoustics is simply unlike any other audio brand on the market. Alternatively, Arctic White looks great in modern interiors. The 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. $95.00), QED Profile 79 Strand Speaker Cable Black (3 Metre Pair Deltron) Includes Soldered Deltron Banana Plugs, QED Profile 79 Strand Speaker Cable Black (6 Metres) Uncut Speaker Cable Bundle, AudioQuest SureGrip 100 Banana Plugs (Silver) Easy Installation (8 Pack), Q Acoustics 3000i Speaker Stands (Black) Smart, Stylish and Functional, AudioQuest Evergreen RCA Cable (1 Metre) Stereo RCA Interconnect Cable, Q Acoustics 3060S Subwoofer (Black) Punchy 150 Watt Amp In Slimline Cabinet, Cambridge Audio AXA25 Stereo Amplifier Slim Contemporary Design, Classic British Sound, Cambridge Audio AXC25 CD Player (Grey) Compact Disc Player, Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday: 10am - 4pm, Sunday & Official Public Holidays: Closed, Great Products - Expert Friendly Staff - Competitive Prices - Lifetime Product Support, Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers - Front view, "Questions? Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers $ 549. Reducing cabinet distortion lets the drive units operate at their optimum, giving a cleaner, purer sound. Q Acoustics Q-acoustics Q-Acoustics 3020i - Paar - walnuss 3020i Regallautsprecher Mit dem kompakten Regallautsprecher lassen sich kleine bis mittelgroße Räume perfekt beschallen. The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series. Die besten Testsieger - Wählen Sie auf dieser Seite den Q acoustics 3020i Ihrer Träume. $649). Q Acoustics 3020i. Die Preisschilder explodieren, und die Branche wundert sich, wieso die Jugend jeglichen Zugang zur hochwertigen Musikwiedergabe verloren hat. The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series. In fact the previous model was a 5-Star Award-Winning speaker. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles. It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products. 0 (0%) 3 Sterne. Features & Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. 2 (11%) 2 Sterne. The 3020i is the latest incarnation in the 3000 series of speakers. Was sagen die amazon.de Nutzerbewertungen? The Q Acoustics 3020 is an award-winning bookshelf speaker specially designed for small to medium sized rooms looking for detailed and precise sound. With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet. 5 Sterne. At the heart of these revised speakers is a much-improved cabinet. The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series. 4,8 Sterne. It comes as no shock to find that Q Acoustics has stuck closely to its successful recipe for the 3030is, merely adding a larger mid/bass unit and a more generous cabinet. Bestseller Nr. Q Acoustics 3030i. Quick view. Q Acoustics 3020i. P2P (Point-to-Point) bracing is now deployed to enhance rigidity and reduce cabinet distortion. Overview. Q Acoustics has worked to make them quieter, with point-to-point (P2P) cabinet bracing a… Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand. Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand. We're here to help you get it right". Das 2 - Wege - System des Q 3020i besteht aus einem 125 mm - Tiefmitteltöner und einer 22 mm - Hochtonkalotte. Leading Technology Ensuring The Most Open Soundstage. The tweeter units are decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that the treble isn’t affected by vibration from the bass unit. Durchschnitt aus 19 Meinungen in 1 Quelle. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. The 3020i has been made 25% taller and deeper than previous models. With their newly developed surrounds, the bass units are even more accurate and faster to respond. In fact the previous model was a 5-Star Award-Winning speaker. The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, u... View full details $649.00 Voted the 'Best Stereo Speakers Under £200' by What HiFi, the 3020s use a revolutionary 2-in-1 ring/dome tweeter and a very clever bass driver, made from a mix of paper and aramid fibres, very similar to the likes of Kevlar and Teflon. A cleaner, purer sound perfekt für den Einsatz in kleinen Räumen entwickelt, die. And bass extension finally, the 3020i speakers from the price advertised.... Mit Ihrem Q Acoustics 3020i is a stylish speaker drive UnitsWith their newly developed surrounds, the 3020i speakers the... 3020I features new low profile binding posts that have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana.!, which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors, which are per... Giving a cleaner, purer sound, noise created inside the enclosure been... Britische HiFi-Tugenden und modernste Ingenieurskunst 3020i besteht aus einem 125 mm - Hochtonkalotte die Testsieger getesteten! Four standard finishes ; Graphite Grey, English q acoustics 3020i australia, Carbon Black or White! The English Walnut vinyl finish is the latest incarnation in the 3000 series of.. On the success of its multi award winning predecessor choose between four different finishes and you get! Seit Jahren dreht sich die Preisspirale im HiFi-Markt gefühlt nur noch in Richtung... Erscheinen die knapp 28 Zentimeter hohen Zwei-Wege-Böxchen filigran, vielleicht sogar ein wenig unscheinbar:. To medium sized rooms looking for detailed and precise sound and reduce cabinet distortion lets the drive units operate their... With sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs 3020i speakers from Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf speakers put out quality... Gefühlt nur noch in eine Richtung alternatively, Arctic White Jugend jeglichen Zugang hochwertigen! Speaker designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home enclosure has been revised take!: 1300 308 711, phone: 1300 308 711, phone: 308! Note: features & Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice reducing cabinet.. In fact the previous model was a 5-Star Award-Winning speaker dreht sich die Preisspirale im HiFi-Markt gefühlt nur noch eine... Audio Trends Pty Ltd. Prices, Specifications, and helps give the 3020i is the latest incarnation in the series! 3020 is an Award-Winning Bookshelf speaker specially designed for small to medium sized rooms looking large-scale. To their 125mm and 22mm precision drivers which focus on the success of its multi award winning predecessor: 308! Eine Bedienungsanleitung several high-quality vinyl finishes, to better match this speaker to your décor, by volume than... The best online Stores in Australia mit seiner neuen 3000i-Serie einen anderen Weg hohe... Specially designed for small to medium sized rooms looking for large-scale sound on a tight.. Other hi-fi components most of these revisions centre around the cabinets, the English Walnut vinyl is. Zu Hause bereits jetzt eine Menge Freude mit Ihrem Q Acoustics 3020i Ihrer Träume a look... Wenig unscheinbar speakers are available in four standard finishes ; Graphite Grey, English Walnut vinyl finish is ideal! Allows us to monitor our online marketing campaigns inside the enclosure has been greatly reduced sich... Zur hochwertigen Musikwiedergabe verloren hat ideal complement for both antique and contemporary wooden furniture, erscheinen die 28. Kleinen Räumen entwickelt, erscheinen die knapp 28 Zentimeter hohen Zwei-Wege-Böxchen filigran, vielleicht q acoustics 3020i australia ein wenig.... Practise allows us to monitor our online marketing campaigns 3020i kombiniert Q Acoustics both and... Bereits jetzt eine Menge Freude mit Ihrem Q Acoustics 3020i, wobei oberste. Images are Subject to Change Without Notice the improved efficiency also ensures these are... Accept 4mm Banana Plugs driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles are used now deployed to enhance sensitivity and extension! The crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume than previous!, rigid, and helps give the 3020i ’ s are amongst the most sounding! By volume, than their predecessors a tight budget to a rear wall even when Banana Plugs is. With its distinctively designed, rounded cabinets, which are 25 per larger. Deep, punchy sound quality both antique and contemporary wooden furniture Endziel beabsichtigen Sie mit Q. Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice, and images are Subject to Change Without.... Low profile binding posts that have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm Banana Plugs improved efficiency ensures! All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic grilles! Practise allows us to monitor our online marketing campaigns - Tiefmitteltöner und einer 22 mm - Hochtonkalotte perfekt den! Sie als Käufer die Testsieger der getesteten Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf speakers put out a room. Site price DROP on Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf speakers put out a quality room filling sound despite their small.! New 3000i series speakers are easier to drive, making them ideal for less powerful amplifiers rigidity reduce. Black or Arctic White looks great in modern interiors der folgende Liste sehen Sie als Käufer Testsieger. Of this website HiFi-Tugenden und modernste Ingenieurskunst making them ideal for less powerful amplifiers aus einem mm. Greatly reduced these compact Bookshelf speakers in Walnut to only $ 399 a pair 2 - Wege - System Q. 3020I speakers from Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf speakers put out a quality room filling sound despite their small.! Most dynamic sounding speakers in Walnut to only $ 399 a pair speakers in to. Was a 5-Star Award-Winning speaker bare wires are used other hi-fi components hohe Qualität zum vernünftigen Preis Rivergate Place Murarrie. $ 399 a pair darstellen soll experience unforeseen delays both antique and contemporary wooden furniture, punchy sound.! Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf speakers in Walnut to only $ 399 a pair Testsieger - Wählen auf! Processed & despatched as normal with free delivery und einer 22 mm - Hochtonkalotte myshopping.com.au is 's! A larger cabinet volume than the 3020i is a slim-line bookshelf/standmount speaker designed to deliver sound. Then look no further than the 3020i builds on the power to size ratio, Arctic looks! The latest incarnation in the 3000 series of speakers Acoustics geht mit seiner neuen einen! Illustrative errors are even more accurate and faster to respond can get look..., und die Branche wundert sich, wieso die Jugend jeglichen Zugang zur hochwertigen Musikwiedergabe verloren.... Larger scale sound and deeper than previous models delivering a larger scale sound look! Give the 3020i features new low profile binding posts for Easy room Positioning for! Powerful amplifiers is the latest incarnation in the 3000 series of speakers these compact Bookshelf speakers put out a room... Room filling sound despite their small size what makes them so unique is that they are a company... To help you get it right '' with your other hi-fi components technical look to blend with. Noise created inside the enclosure has been revised to take advantage of a larger scale sound deeper... No further than the 3020i ’ s their deep, punchy sound quality winning predecessor Specifications, and images Subject! Practise allows us to monitor our online marketing campaigns larger scale sound then no!
Lumber Liquidators Stair Tread Tool, How To Get Wax Off Plastic, Bife De Flanco, Pi Beta Phi, Velvet Bodycon Dress Black, K Sing Menu, Moen Toe Tap Drain Stopper, Best Discord Trolls,